No products in the cart.
Gloves Dielectric 500V
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Login to view prices
Unsupported natural latex gloves ideal for electrical tasks. CLASE 0 – 1000V
Applications: Electrical hazards. Special gloves for work with electrical hazards
Features and Advantages
– Its ergonomic form and its lightly powdered interior makes the glove easy to put on and to remove.
– Its natural latex base provides high dielectric properties.
– Its thickness ensures good touch, offering protection up to 36.000V (Class 4).
– Resistant to acids, oil, ozone and to very low temperatures.
– Certified under ISO9001:2000 and subject to rigorous testing:
– Visual and dimensional specifications checks.
– Dielectric tests in test cabins.
– Additional Tests (mechanical and dielectric).
Size: 9 – 10
CE EN 420, EN 60903