No products in the cart.
SAFETY HELMET WITH ROULETTE AND CHINSTRAP – 160.109
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Login to view prices
Protective helmet for electric insulation industry, closing roulette, textile harness 8 points and chinstrap.
Protective helmet for the industry (EN397).
• Electrically insulating helmet for low voltage installations (EN50365).
• Made of ABS (thermoplastic of great tenacity, hardness and chemical resistance and impacts).
• Close by roulette that regulates the contour from 53 to 66 cm.
• Short visor for work at height.
• Textile interior harness with anti-sweat band and fabric harness with 8 anchoring points, and padding.
• Standard slit (3 mm) to attach ear protection earmuffs.
• Adjustment using roulette type.
• Bifurcated chin strap with foam chin guard.
• Resistance to low temperatures (-30ºC).
• Resistance to splashes of molten metals (MM).
• Electric resistance (440V).
• Compatible with 2188-VV electric arc visor using 2188-ACV dielectric adapter and with Volt 1988-OCD Dielectric Ear-loop.
• Weight: 300 gr.
CE EN 397, EN 50365 Class 0.